A good place that you can visit for different aspects is Salitre Magico Park, because you can make many things for entertainment, with your family or friends. It’s a place of full adventure. There you can play in apocalypse or maybe you can ride on the roller coaster. It’s very funny. Maybe also you can ride carts. When you are hungry, you can go to the kiosk; there you can buy a hot dog, a hamburger, pizza, French fries, drinks and many other things.
This park is very big. It has many games and has a scare house; there you can see different scary things. You will see Freddy Crougger, many graves and many people discussed.
Not is recommendable smoke or Take alcoholic’s drinks into the park. Go it, is very funny.
Bogotá was founded in 1538 by Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada, this city has many interesting places that you can visit, simon bolivar park, la candelaria district, virgilio barco library, monserrate, the bolivar square and many more sites.
But in the night, Bogotá change, some places are dangerous, but its happened in more cities of the world.
Bogota is a one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
I'm going to describe my best friend, my best friend is a girl, she is a nice person, her name is Carolina Zamora, she's a cute and a pretty girl. I knew her 6 years ago, when we were students at high-school, we always have been together and we always help ourselves. when i need that someone hear me i find her because i know that she always is gonna hear me and she's gonna give me good advices.
in this moment i think that she is a great friend and she is my one friend.
I want to describe my house. My house is marvellous it's comfortable,it has two floors,on the first floor,there are a living room , a dinning room, a kitchen, one bathroom and a yard. the living room is the biggest one, the dinning room is smaller than the kitchen, the bathroom is closer than the yard. In the yard there is more space than in the garage the chairs of the living room are more comfortable than the chairs in the kitchen. On the second floor, there are three rooms, the room of my parents is bigger than my brother's room. the my sister's room is the most comfortable than my room because it has more things on the wall than my room the space of the living room is ideal to rntertanmant my house is bigger than the my neiborhood's house.
Nestor, it is a good description of that place.Have you gone there? I hope you can enjoy everytime you visit this park.As you say,you can get a lot of fun with friends and family.
What about checking what you wrote about things we ´d better not do there?:"Not is recommendable smoke or Take alcoholic’s drinks into the park. " Go it, is very funny: Go there,oi is very funny. That means: We cannot smoke there?We cannot have alcoholic drinks in that park? Martha
Dear all,as your teacher ,it has been very rewarding to read your written works here.They let me see how you have improved in writing.Keep on working on this. Regards. Martha
i love this place, i think that is good, when you want to enjoy with the family. That it is why I recomende to go there.You can find many differents activities to develop and to share with someone.
My best trip was when I travel to San Andres in May. I traveled by plane.I went with my uncle and my cousins.I knew the sea.I drank many cocktails in San Andres.I drove aquatic motorcycle. I swan in the sea.I toock the sun.I traveled by ship.I knew the center of tje island. I visited the hole blower.I learned about Jamaica culture.I listened reggae music.I ate shrimps and sea food.I didn`t know the island of Johnny Kay.I bought gifts for all my family and my friends. I spent a lot of money in trip.I returned to San andres because their inhabitants are very kind and gentile.
My favorite place is Monserrate because I am going with my parents and my husband. We started walking at 10:00 and we arrived at 12:00. We listened to the Mass after that We eat tamale, chocolate with cheese and eggs. The food is delicious! We buy objects typical.
My favorite place is la candelaria, because is very interesting,mysterious and beautiful, this palce has ghosts because there is great personages lived on the history of our country.
My prefer place is a Subachoque, this is a village located in Cundinamarca, is very beutiful, It has wonderful landscapes its people are humble and worke the majority the people are peasants. this is a good place for enjoy whit of family
The future city will be intelligent where will have lot of advantages and great change in the whole lifestyle, the city will have own intelligent which of system will be digital. The people will have a work well paid and will have much more time to do leisure activities also will have holidays another planets; this means there’ll whole range of new game skill, like the children will play with ball that will follow them, the buildings will have sensors. Education will change lot of, children will have a sit specially designed to learning the lessons from home where the computer will them guide also will be able to communicated with the teacher through a holographic image what will appear when necessary to help; the boys will might do experiments and play using virtual reality. Furthermore life style will be better; the houses will be digitals lights, kitchen, heating, music will turn on and off automatically using only the voice, instead of a key will use eyesight prints to open the front doors; also the food will be instant pills due to people will be healthier and live longer; as for clothes will be special, the people might use suits with only touch a button it will change another style immediately to in fashion like informal, elegant and sport clothes. Moreover the environment will change too, because the cars won’t using oil, it’s will be replaced by solar powered and the air will be cleaner, in addition the cars will be intelligent, faster and might choose the way; the communications, means transportation will be satellite only, the cars, it’s will be interconnected and anywhere will give information about he weather, traffic etc. On the other hand I think that it’s better to life the day by day and to be able to valuate it, enjoy it, try to make it a good place to live without we have preoccupations about will come.
I think what the world in the future will be interesting, the food will be exotic because it will has mix the ingredient of different places of the world or the galaxy. The children’s mascot will be a robot. The poor people will be living in this planet and the rich people will be living in other planet for example mars. The cars will be change for an ecology transport. Everybody will be protecting the nature and the scientific will be creating the extinguished species. A South America’s country will be a world powerful and I think what the cellophane will be out.
I read the Edid´s comment about her house. And I think that this description is so good. She describes her home very big. Her comments makes me imagine how big is this house.
Of course, I wonder why do you have a smaller room than your sister?
Manuel and Claudia,I like the way you see the future city.Imagine how our life will also change with the time and how we will enjoy what we as human beings help to create to make life better. Martha
jhon's comment about of his friend is very good, because not is normal that a boy talk about of there, too I believe that it is interesting know things of someone that is very Kept silent in roomclass
21 comments:
DESCRIPT PLACE
A good place that you can visit for different aspects is Salitre Magico Park, because you can make many things for entertainment, with your family or friends. It’s a place of full adventure. There you can play in apocalypse or maybe you can ride on the roller coaster. It’s very funny. Maybe also you can ride carts. When you are hungry, you can go to the kiosk; there you can buy a hot dog, a hamburger, pizza, French fries, drinks and many other things.
This park is very big. It has many games and has a scare house; there you can see different scary things. You will see Freddy Crougger, many graves and many people discussed.
Not is recommendable smoke or Take alcoholic’s drinks into the park.
Go it, is very funny.
BOGOTA
Bogotá was founded in 1538 by Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada, this city
has many interesting places that you can visit, simon bolivar park, la candelaria district, virgilio barco library, monserrate, the bolivar square and many more sites.
But in the night, Bogotá change, some places are dangerous, but its happened in more cities of the world.
Bogota is a one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
AHH TEACHER
I AM CRISTIAN I FORGET CHANGE THE NAME IN THE E-MAIL.
I'm going to describe my best friend, my best friend is a girl, she is a nice person, her name is Carolina Zamora, she's a cute and a pretty girl.
I knew her 6 years ago, when we were students at high-school, we always have been together and we always help ourselves.
when i need that someone hear me i find her because i know that she always is gonna hear me and she's gonna give me good advices.
in this moment i think that she is a great friend and she is my one friend.
bye bye...
DESCRIPT PLACE
I want to describe my house. My house is marvellous it's comfortable,it has two floors,on the first floor,there are a living room , a dinning room, a kitchen, one bathroom and a yard.
the living room is the biggest one, the dinning room is smaller than the kitchen, the bathroom is closer than the yard. In the yard there is more space than in the garage the chairs of the living room are more comfortable than the chairs in the kitchen.
On the second floor, there are three rooms, the room of my parents is bigger than my brother's room. the my sister's room is the most comfortable than my room because it has more things on the wall than my room the space of the living room is ideal to rntertanmant my house is bigger than the my neiborhood's house.
Nestor, it is a good description of that place.Have you gone there? I hope you can enjoy everytime you visit this park.As you say,you can get a lot of fun with friends and family.
What about checking what you wrote about things we ´d better not do there?:"Not is recommendable smoke or Take alcoholic’s drinks into the park. "
Go it, is very funny: Go there,oi is very funny.
That means:
We cannot smoke there?We cannot have alcoholic drinks in that park?
Martha
Cristian, thanks for participating here.I hope you go on writing about your visits to different places in the city.
Martha
Alexander, thanks for being here writing and reading about different topics.
Martha
Edid:
Thanks for writing here and let us know about your house.It seems to be a warm place.Keep on writing about your personal things.
Martha
Dear all,as your teacher ,it has been very rewarding to read your written works here.They let me see how you have improved in writing.Keep on working on this.
Regards.
Martha
i love this place, i think that is good, when you want to enjoy with the family.
That it is why I recomende to go there.You can find many differents activities to develop and to share with someone.
My best trip was when I travel to San Andres in May. I traveled by plane.I went with my uncle and my cousins.I knew the sea.I drank many cocktails in San Andres.I drove aquatic motorcycle.
I swan in the sea.I toock the sun.I traveled by ship.I knew the center of tje island.
I visited the hole blower.I learned about Jamaica culture.I listened reggae music.I ate shrimps and sea food.I didn`t know the island of Johnny Kay.I bought gifts for all my family and my friends.
I spent a lot of money in trip.I returned to San andres because their inhabitants are very kind and gentile.
My favorite place is Monserrate because I am going with my parents and my husband. We started walking at 10:00 and we arrived at 12:00. We listened to the Mass after that We eat tamale, chocolate with cheese and eggs. The food is delicious! We buy objects typical.
My favorite place is la candelaria, because is very interesting,mysterious and beautiful, this palce has ghosts because there is great personages lived on the history of our country.
My prefer place is a Subachoque, this is a village located in Cundinamarca, is very beutiful, It has wonderful landscapes its people are humble and worke the majority the people are peasants. this is a good place for enjoy whit of family
Ángela Cortés
FUTURE CITY: 2030
The future city will be intelligent where will have lot of advantages and great change in the whole lifestyle, the city will have own intelligent which of system will be digital. The people will have a work well paid and will have much more time to do leisure activities also will have holidays another planets; this means there’ll whole range of new game skill, like the children will play with ball that will follow them, the buildings will have sensors. Education will change lot of, children will have a sit specially designed to learning the lessons from home where the computer will them guide also will be able to communicated with the teacher through a holographic image what will appear when necessary to help; the boys will might do experiments and play using virtual reality. Furthermore life style will be better; the houses will be digitals lights, kitchen, heating, music will turn on and off automatically using only the voice, instead of a key will use eyesight prints to open the front doors; also the food will be instant pills due to people will be healthier and live longer; as for clothes will be special, the people might use suits with only touch a button it will change another style immediately to in fashion like informal, elegant and sport clothes. Moreover the environment will change too, because the cars won’t using oil, it’s will be replaced by solar powered and the air will be cleaner, in addition the cars will be intelligent, faster and might choose the way; the communications, means transportation will be satellite only, the cars, it’s will be interconnected and anywhere will give information about he weather, traffic etc.
On the other hand I think that it’s better to life the day by day and to be able to valuate it, enjoy it, try to make it a good place to live without we have preoccupations about will come.
that is my future city
I think what the world in the future will be interesting, the food will be exotic because it will has mix the ingredient of different places of the world or the galaxy. The children’s mascot will be a robot. The poor people will be living in this planet and the rich people will be living in other planet for example mars. The cars will be change for an ecology transport. Everybody will be protecting the nature and the scientific will be creating the extinguished species. A South America’s country will be a world powerful and I think what the cellophane will be out.
I read the Edid´s comment about her house. And I think that this description is so good. She describes her home very big. Her comments makes me imagine how big is this house.
Of course, I wonder why do you have a smaller room than your sister?
Edid, ¿When do you invite us to your home?
Manuel and Claudia,I like the way you see the future city.Imagine how our life will also change with the time and how we will enjoy what we as human beings help to create to make life better.
Martha
Ángela cortés
jhon's comment about of his friend is very good, because not is normal that a boy talk about of there, too I believe that it is interesting know things of someone that is very Kept silent in roomclass
Post a Comment