What about this video? the situation shown here implies many things regarding feelings and emotions.What do you think of it? Do you think that kind of friendship is possible to have? Write your comments about what you felt when you watched the video?????
Some times when evrything is good... and when we're feeling happy.. can happen a thing that finish with all that we have built... But it isn't mean that the end... we have a lot of thing to do yet. Follow our feelings may be is the most beauty thing we can do for some one.... some times for be well we have to suffer a little...XD........ Sad video.... I cryed.. jejeje....XD...
in my case teacher, i felt so unhappy, because that history is so ironic, and so confused. first of all, it was the real love, the man gave part of his life for a woman, that is great, because the love is incondicional and is more that words.
This video about one story love very beautiful. I feel many emotions about love about sad and the sacrisfise that He was for that she can very happy. I think that is possible have one person that feel very love for me.
this video is a little exentric, it looks like a mexican opera. I think that it doesn't happen in the real life. it is perfect only for a movie o a opera, but, it's awesome for the girls. /\ //\\ ///\\\ -------- l O O l \ ô / \ / --- :ogie:
The video is very romantic. I think, that this video is very fantastic, because many people can not do for a friend, and the people thing about themselves.
this video is very sad because , I think that the love can wait, but when there a situation that do culpability a the other person , that persona can not live ontil live the same that the other person to be happy.
It's a really deep video, almost a dream. I think when you have a real friendship you can do anything for that friend, because a friendship is more important than any other relationship, love goes on, but real friends are always by your side.
T.T ohh!! This video is so sad, i almost cry!! i really enjoied this video, it was a first looking love!! sometimes we see someone, we see his/her eyes and we can see his/her soul, it is a really deep feeling, but sometimes things aren't as we want, problems between us, or things like that, but this video show us that if we really love that person, we make anything for him/her, loves is a poerfull feeling, we can make imposible things when we are in love, maybe it sound insane, but in my opinion is the truth. This person isn't necesarily a boyfriend or girlfriend,that person can be our best friend, family, and we love them. And once again i loved this video ♥♥♥
The video was wonderfull. I think that video it's about of impossible love due to that the men can't give her love like she want that he give her. All kind of frienships it's possible while the frienship it's based in sincerely and honestly. Well, I felt many feelings like tenderness,sadness and relaxing.
The video was very beautiful, because I thing that is a real love for friends or somebady person. I knew something about that because I watched A soup opera about the same topic of the video with the same actors it was very sad because in the soup opera the two actors died. teacher the muisic of the video is wonderfull.
the video is very nostalgic because is unpossible that a couple can´t lover. but is a good experiense know that exist good persons.produced me very emotions: happy, unhappy, and i don´t very things
this history is unhappy and confused, the hapinness in some occasions is difficult getting, This video shows a situation strong and a impossible relationship..
this video is very nostalgic because is unpossible that a couple can´t are happy, i feel very emotions:happy, unhappy,sadness,etc. i don´t know this video is very good
This video is very sad, I think that is real history of love.... many people have that happen for difficults moments in the live , definitively the video is more beutiful than others videos of love......
I THINK IT IS A SAD HISTORIC , I DON´T CARE THE PEOPLE FEEL MUCH LOVE IN TEIR HEARD . USUALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR YOU ARE SICK, ANYWAY STAY WIHT YOU,BUT SOMETIMES WHEN THE LOVE IS VERY REALL AND YOU CAN DO WHEREVER THING FOR YOUR LOVE, IS VERY DIFFICULT MEET A PERSON THAT LOVE YOU SOME MUCH , BUT IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Some times, when you see somebody, you don't need too much time for know, that you want to be with that person, when you feel that you just be fine, when you are infron of him or her, looking you at his eyes; that story, is the same thing, and is beautiful see how you leave everything for somebody, this person, that as you see, you feel complete, that his or her pain, ir our pain, and you make the imposiball for this pain disappear.
this video was very interesting but little sad, because the man couldn`t work again in his job but the woman can to see the life whit other eyes and this love story did not has a good end.
the video is very pretty. when I saw this video the firts time i felt so sad. because the topic was hard to believe.nobody makes that things for other one.
Thanks for participating and sharing your feelings and emotions towards a natural feeling:love. Good ideas,good sentences in most of your writing,but still a lot to improve in grammar.Just practice will help nad of course,feedback. Teacher Martha
the video is more beautiful, is a sacrifice and is comparative the sacrifice that it did jesus for my in the cross, congratulations teacher is very important for our life
I think that the video is so good, because in this video, we saw a love story and the contrast of the lovers or the actors. Congratulations teacher for your video. for choosing that video.
Iam going to talk about my house My house is big, warm, with three floors, on the first floor, there is a kinder garden, with a games room and a bige kitchen and a bathroom, on the second second floor, there are two flats, and there is my room, in my room, there is a bed. Tht`s mine, it is very comfortable. I have a lamp, and two chairs, these chairs are red and violet. I mlove my room, because it is quiet, marvellous and enormous. On the last floor, my grandparents and my aunts Yolanda and Sandra live. They are solidarius and hardworkers. My house is situade in the country near " Portal de la 80". My house is very important for me.
with this video I think in that to take avantage each moment of the life for that we don't know that it can happen in the future every minute that passes of our life it is so valuable but for the desires of this world we forget what is truly valuable
MY SISTER JOHANA Johana is my older sister, she is 27 years old and she is working in a matress company, there she is a superviser. johana has a beautiful daugther. har name is juana and she is 5 years old. my sister is a great person because she is very responsible, serius and the most important, she is a good mother. in her free time she likes to go to the park with her dougther and our dog. on saturday, she goes to church, then she stays at home with us and in the afternoon she goes to the shopping center with my mom. I think johana is the best dougther in our family, because she has a lot of time for my mom. she is funny and very wonderful. she is medium and slim and she has brown eyes and good hair. I love my sister and i want to be like her.
35 comments:
What about this video? the situation shown here implies many things regarding feelings and emotions.What do you think of it?
Do you think that kind of friendship is possible to have?
Write your comments about what you felt when you watched the video?????
Some times when evrything is good... and when we're feeling happy.. can happen a thing that finish with all that we have built... But it isn't mean that the end... we have a lot of thing to do yet.
Follow our feelings may be is the most beauty thing we can do for some one.... some times for be well we have to suffer a little...XD........ Sad video.... I cryed.. jejeje....XD...
J!!!!
in my case teacher, i felt so unhappy, because that history is so ironic, and so confused. first of all, it was the real love, the man gave part of his life for a woman, that is great, because the love is incondicional and is more that words.
This video about one story love very beautiful.
I feel many emotions about love about sad and the sacrisfise that He was for that she can very happy.
I think that is possible have one person that feel very love for me.
teacher, congratulations for your korean video. that's something diferent music. any more.
jaiber vasco
what's up everybody:
this video is a little exentric, it looks like a mexican opera. I think that it doesn't happen in the real life. it is perfect only for a movie o a opera, but, it's awesome for the girls.
/\
//\\
///\\\
--------
l O O l
\ ô /
\ /
---
:ogie:
That´s a beautiful and sad story, too. Love is thus. If you really love, you give everything for that person.
The video is very romantic. I think, that this video is very fantastic, because many people can not do for a friend, and the people thing about themselves.
this video is very sad because , I think that the love can wait, but when there a situation that do culpability a the other person , that persona can not live ontil live the same that the other person to be happy.
Dear this is a very good video... i like so much... very good election
It's a really deep video, almost a dream. I think when you have a real friendship you can do anything for that friend, because a friendship is more important than any other relationship, love goes on, but real friends are always by your side.
T.T ohh!! This video is so sad, i almost cry!! i really enjoied this video, it was a first looking love!! sometimes we see someone, we see his/her eyes and we can see his/her soul, it is a really deep feeling, but sometimes things aren't as we want, problems between us, or things like that, but this video show us that if we really love that person, we make anything for him/her, loves is a poerfull feeling, we can make imposible things when we are in love, maybe it sound insane, but in my opinion is the truth. This person isn't necesarily a boyfriend or girlfriend,that person can be our best friend, family, and we love them. And once again i loved this video ♥♥♥
The video was wonderfull.
I think that video it's about of impossible love due to that the men can't give her love like she want that he give her.
All kind of frienships it's possible while the frienship it's based in sincerely and honestly.
Well, I felt many feelings like tenderness,sadness and relaxing.
The video was very beautiful, because I thing that is a real love for friends or somebady person.
I knew something about that because I watched A soup opera about the same topic of the video with the same actors it was very sad because in the soup opera the two actors died. teacher the muisic of the video is wonderfull.
the video is very nostalgic because is unpossible that a couple can´t lover. but is a good experiense know that exist good persons.produced me very emotions: happy, unhappy, and i don´t very things
this history is unhappy and confused, the hapinness in some occasions is difficult getting, This video shows a situation strong and a impossible relationship..
this video is very nostalgic because is unpossible that a couple can´t are happy, i feel very emotions:happy, unhappy,sadness,etc. i don´t know this video is very good
This video is very sad, I think that is real history of love.... many people have that happen for difficults moments in the live , definitively the video is more beutiful than others videos of love......
This video is very sad, because story touched my heart. I will show it to my boyfriend.
I THINK IT IS A SAD HISTORIC , I DON´T CARE THE PEOPLE FEEL MUCH LOVE IN TEIR HEARD . USUALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR YOU ARE SICK, ANYWAY STAY WIHT YOU,BUT SOMETIMES WHEN THE LOVE IS VERY REALL AND YOU CAN DO WHEREVER THING FOR YOUR LOVE, IS VERY DIFFICULT MEET A PERSON THAT LOVE YOU SOME MUCH , BUT IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Some times, when you see somebody, you don't need too much time for know, that you want to be with that person, when you feel that you just be fine, when you are infron of him or her, looking you at his eyes; that story, is the same thing, and is beautiful see how you leave everything for somebody, this person, that as you see, you feel complete, that his or her pain, ir our pain, and you make the imposiball for this pain disappear.
the message of this video is very interesting... if you want to demonstrate your love, you must have many sacrifices.
this video was very interesting but little sad, because the man couldn`t work again in his job but the woman can to see the life whit other eyes and this love story did not has a good end.
the video was very sad. because in all the stories has a kiss but in this it hasn't. and was waiting for that.
I don't belive in that good fellings.
the video is very pretty. when I saw this video the firts time i felt so sad. because the topic was hard to believe.nobody makes that things for other one.
Thanks for participating and sharing your feelings and emotions towards a natural feeling:love.
Good ideas,good sentences in most of your writing,but still a lot to improve in grammar.Just practice will help nad of course,feedback.
Teacher Martha
the video is more beautiful, is a sacrifice and is comparative the sacrifice that it did jesus for my in the cross, congratulations teacher is very important for our life
I think that the video is so good, because in this video, we saw a love story and the contrast of the lovers or the actors.
Congratulations teacher for your video. for choosing that video.
bye bye.
My beautiful house
Iam going to talk about my house
My house is big, warm, with three floors, on the first floor, there is a kinder garden, with a games room and a bige kitchen and a bathroom, on the second second floor, there are two flats, and there is my room, in my room, there is a bed. Tht`s mine, it is very comfortable. I have a lamp, and two chairs, these chairs are red and violet.
I mlove my room, because it is quiet, marvellous and enormous. On the last floor, my grandparents and my aunts Yolanda and Sandra live. They are solidarius and hardworkers. My house is situade in the country near " Portal de la 80". My house is very important for me.
Ximena, I am sure this is agood place you have to share your life with your family.Sends us pictures, please.
Martha
with this video I think in that to take avantage each moment of the life for that we don't know that it can happen in the future every minute that passes of our life it is so valuable but for the desires of this world we forget what is truly valuable
MY SISTER JOHANA
Johana is my older sister, she is 27 years old and she is working in a matress company, there she is a superviser.
johana has a beautiful daugther. har name is juana and she is 5 years old.
my sister is a great person because she is very responsible, serius and the most important, she is a good mother.
in her free time she likes to go to the park with her dougther and our dog. on saturday, she goes to church, then she stays at home with us and in the afternoon she goes to the shopping center with my mom.
I think johana is the best dougther in our family, because she has a lot of time for my mom.
she is funny and very wonderful. she is medium and slim and she has brown eyes and good hair.
I love my sister and i want to be like her.
The video is very interesting, because is a romantic story, and the music is beautiful.
i like so much the video.
Post a Comment